This is the third post about my trip to Florida earlier this year. Make sure you read Parts 1 and 2 first.
Where did we go?
The itinerary panned out as follows
- Saturday 7th April – fly out
- Sunday 8th April – Disney Animal Kingdom
- Monday 9th April – Universal Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios
- Tuesday 10th April – Shopping Day
- Wednesday 11th April – Wet n Wild and Pirates Adventure Meal
- Thursday 12th April – Disney Hollywood Studios
- Friday – 13th April – Disney Epcot
- Saturday 14th April – Universal Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios
- Sunday 15th April – Seaworld
- Monday 16th April – Aquatica
- Tuesday 17th April – Busch Gardens (Tampa Bay)
- Wednesday 18th April – Shopping Day
- Thursday 19th April – Universal Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios
- Friday 20th April – Busch Gardens (Tampa Bay) / Disney Magical Kingdom
- Saturday 21st April – Fly Back (shopping in the morning)
I was going to discuss some of the highlights of each park we visited in one post but this would make the post too long so instead I will post individual posts about the various parks form time to time as I process the various pictures.