Today the Lincoln Silver Street branch of London Camera Exchange in conjunction with the Lincoln High Street Branch announced the full itinerary for the Lincoln Photo Week which runs from Monday 9th to Saturday 14th June.
- MONDAY 9th – OLYMPUS OM-D Camera & Lens Range
- TUESDAY 10th – NIKON PRO Range Cameras & Lenses & LOWEPRO Bags
- WEDNESDAY 11th – METZ FLASH/LIGHTING, TAMRAC BAGS, TAMRON (DEMO NEW 150-600mm Tele-Photo TBC) & MANFROTTO Tripods
- THURSDAY 12th – SONY A77 MkII Launch, FE, E & A Camera & Lens Range
- FRIDAY 13th – SIGMA Large Selection of Lenses Including Tele-Photo Range
- SATURDAY 14th – CANON PRO Range Equipment & HAHNEL POWER SOLUTIONS Range of Batteries, Chargers & Accessories
LCE HIGH STREET:
- MONDAY 9th – SWAROVSKI Selection of Binoculars & Scopes
- TUESDAY 10th – FUJI X System Camera & Lens Range & MANFROTTO Tripods
- WEDNESDAY 11th – SONY A77 MkII Launch, FE, E & A Camera & Lens Range
- THURSDAY 12th – SIGMA Large Selection of Lenses Including Tele-Photo Range & PANASONIC 4/3 System Equipment Range
- FRIDAY 13th – CANON Full Consumer to Prosumer DSLR Range Upto 5D MkIII & TAMRON (DEMO NEW 150-600mm Tele-Photo TBC) & HOYA FILTERS
- SATURDAY 14th – NIKON Full Consumer to Prosumer DSLR Range Upto D800 & HAHNEL POWER SOLUTIONS Range of Batteries, Chargers & Accessories
I am personally looking forward to more than one of these events but my insider info was correct and that is Fujifilm will be presenting their range on Tuesday 10th June at the High Street branch.
As LCE says “see you there!”
More info can be found on LCE’s website.